Questions? Call or Text (800) 728-0209
40 Hour Online NREMT Refresher – Virtual Instructor Led Training (F5) NCCP Compliant
- NCCP Compliant NREMT Refresher
- Online NREMT F5 Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) = Counts Same as In-Person Hours
- 40 Total Hour NREMT NCCP Course – 16 Hours VILT & 24 Hours Distributive Education.
- Accredited by CAPCE, formerly CECBEMS
- Take the Class Online with a Live Instructor – Access Archive Anytime/Anywhere
- Print Certification Instantly Upon Successful Course Completion
- Cost: $247.50
This 40 Hour, NREMT Refresher class is completed through the use of Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) and meets National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) guidelines to recertify as an EMT. This course is approved by the Commission on Accreditation for Pre-Hospital Continuing Education (CAPCE), formerly CECBEMS approved course and designated as (F5 Refresher Training). This course follows the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) National Standard Curriculum for Emergency Medical Technician Basic Refresher (2009). Students are trained according to the standards outlined above. Students who successfully pass the course, will be issued certification identifying the number of hours obtained for training for the use of re-registration as an EMT.
16 Hours VILT (Counts Same as In-Person Hours)
24 Distributive Education Hours
Total = 40 Hour NREMT Refresher
VILT-CE cannot be used for verification of skills competency. Skills competency demonstration, practice and verification must be instructor-led in a face-to-face environment.
* THIS CLASS MEETS NREMT REQUIREMENTS AS A “TRADITIONAL REFRESHER” AND IS AN F5 APPROVED CAPCE COURSE. YOU CAN ALSO SIGN UP FOR ADDITIONAL CEUs BELOW TO COMPLETE THE HOURS NEEDED TO RECERTIFY WITH THE NREMT